The Enchanted Owl 1960 - by Kenojuak Ashevak
Exclusive to Inunoo in 2004 by Dorset Fine Arts, scarf in red, black, light grey, dark grey border, inking represents bray print from original from the Ontario Art Gallery collection, Layout designed by Doug Mantegna. Copy right, Dorset Fine Arts.
- Colours: Red, Black, Greys
- Fabrics: 100% Twill Silk, 12mm
- Size: 90cm x 90cm – 36” x 36”
- Canadian Original, Hand Rolled Borders
- Authentic/Genuine/Brand New
- Creative story inside “The Drawing of the Enchanted Owl “
- Story in French and English with permission by Jessica Yarrow.
Elegant Inuit Art Scarf based on the original $75.00 graphic print in 1960 has fetched $280,000, at auction in 2018 by one of the greatest Canadian Inuk artists.